Light Blaster Strobe Studio Kit
Use your existing lenses together with a speedlight or a studio strobe and its reflector to project images, shapes, or textures across your scenes with the Light Blaster.
- Convert your lenses and speedlights or studio strobes into a projector
- Cast patterns, textures, shapes, and even images across your background or subjects
- Use ready-made projection transparencies or gobos for convenience or produce your own for more creative control
- Use a speedlight for flexibility and portability or a studio strobe with standard reflector attached for maximum power
- The Light Blaster is compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and a Nikon F adapter is available
Free shipping within the U.S. on orders over $75.
We would be happy to accept returns of any unused product (excluding charging cables) in its original packaging within 30 days of the purchase date.
Complimentary returns are available in the United States and Canada.
The Light Blaster allows you to project images, shapes, and textures across your scenes using a kit you already own. You can transform your studio to a mountain vista or create a creepy impact with a spider web effect. As the Light Blaster works in conjunction with your existing gear, it’s an economical way of traveling the world or exploring new galaxies. All you need is a lens, a flash, and a transparency. The Light Blaster Strobe Studio gives you the option to choose between the biggest and brightest projection by using a studio strobe with its reflector attached or opt for the flexibility and portability of a speedlight.
California residents WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov