Create stunning projections using the lenses and lights you already own and combining them with ready-made or design-yourself transparencies.
- Convert your lenses and speedlights into a projector
- Cast textures, patterns, shapes, or even images across your background and subjects
- Use ready-made projection transparencies and gobos for convenience or produce your own for more creative control
- The Light Blaster is compatible with all Canon EF and EF-S lenses and a Nikon F adapter is available
Free shipping within the U.S. on orders over $75.
We would be happy to accept returns of any unused product (excluding charging cables) in its original packaging within 30 days of the purchase date.
Complimentary returns are available in the United States and Canada.
Think of the Light Blaster as a device that converts the lenses and speedlights you already own into a projector that can radically–or subtly–bring change to your scene. By using 35mm transparencies or gobos you can overlay shapes, patterns, and textures across your background or model. The projections come as ready-made slides for your convenience, but for ultimate creative control you can create your own, too. From delicate patterns to serene seascapes, bustling crowd scenes to picturesque village life, you can bring textures, designs, people and places into your scene with the Light Blaster. This gives you the flexibility to insert your subject into a crowd or send them to a different city at the speed of light. The Light Blaster helps to make the most of small studio spaces or limited shooting time and budgets without cramping your creativity.
California residents WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|6.1 × 5.7 × 5.7 in
- Compatibility Canon EF and EF-S lenses Nikon F lenses with adapter
- Construction: Polycarbonate, stainless steel
- Tripod Mount Thread 1/4″-20
- Dimensions 6.3 x 5.5 x 3.7″ (160 x 140 x 95 mm)
- Weight 5.36 oz (152 g)
- 1x Light Blaster Strobe-Based Projector
- 1x Slide holder
- 1x Slide/Transparency
- 1x Spiffy Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- *Light and Lens not included