Light Blaster Universal Studio Adapter
Project bigger and brighter images using the Light Blaster Universal Studio Adapter and a studio strobe.
- Mount your Light Blaster to a studio strobe using the Light Blaster Universal Studio Adapter
- Create bigger and brighter projections from the larger light source
- Requires a standard bowl reflector for attachment
Free shipping within the U.S. on orders over $75.
We would be happy to accept returns of any unused product (excluding charging cables) in its original packaging within 30 days of the purchase date.
Complimentary returns are available in the United States and Canada.
A bigger light source means bigger and brighter projections. The Light Blaster Universal Studio Adapter allows you to mount your Light Blaster onto a studio strobe, rather than a speedlight, for bolder, more intense projections. With the standard bowl reflector attached to your strobe, use the three tabs and tightening knob to secure your Light Blaster to your strobe. There’s even a hood to contain light spill.
Note: this is a separate purchase from the Light Blaster, and you cannot use it with continuous strobes as the heat they generate could damage the device.
California residents WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|9.8 × 11 × 2 in
- Compatible with any studio strobe using a standard bowl reflector
- Compatible with Canon EF and EF-S lenses, Nikon F lenses with adapter
- Construction Polycarbonate, stainless steel
- Tripod Mount Thread 1/4″-20
- Dimensions 6.3 x 5.5 x 3.7″ (160 x 140 x 95 mm)
- Size box: 25x28x5cm
- Weight 5.36 oz (.5 kg)
- 1x Studio Strobe Adapter
- 1x Storage Bag
- 1x Spill Control Sleeve
- 1x Mounting knob
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- *Light Blaster, strobe and lens not included