KYU-6™ Panel for Three
Mount three KYU-6TM devices in panel formation for triple the KYU-6 light.
- Secure three KYU-6 devices into a panel format
- Mount the panel using magnets or on a light stand with a ¼-20 standard thread
- Excellent as a small footprint key light in the studio or on location
- Compatible with KYU-6 three-way cable for charging from a single USB port
Free shipping within the U.S. on orders over $75.
We would be happy to accept returns of any unused product (excluding charging cables) in its original packaging within 30 days of the purchase date.
Complimentary returns are available in the United States and Canada.
If you love your KYU-6 but want to love it three times more by using three of them as a panel, then pick up a KYU-6™ Panel for Three! The panel allows you to mount three KYU-6 devices into a single footprint, giving you even more light but remaining discreet. It’s great as a key light that doesn’t intrude into your scene, and being able to run off of battery means it’s a lightweight option on location.
You can mount your KYU-6 panel using magnets, just as you would a single KYU-6 light, or you can affix it to a light stand, magic arm, or other mounting device with one of its two ¼-20 standard threads. Wherever you’re shooting, the KYU-6 offers you unmatched flexibility.
|Dimensions||2.3 × 4.3 × 1.2 in|
- 1x KYU-6 Panel for three lights